Tuesday 12 August 2014

Poitier

Sup 5.14 Fitness, 

Once again spent all day travelling through the French country, over 5 hours constant in a car- not my cup of tea! Hardly had time to exercise as I was always busy, but I did lug the 28kg suit case across a car park on up and down a flight of stairs- TWICE! Really shattered and too tied to do an in depth page post,moreover as  this was our longest day of driving, I think I will take today as a rest day to allow my body to recover and my muscles to grow. You should take one of these every so often, as this i when your muscles change, when they are not in use.  So they do not actually grow whilst you are in the gym or working out, in fact they grow best when you are resting- aka sleeping! I will start fresh tomorrow, but until then follow everything, comment, eat clean and train hard- peace!

Jason

0 comments:

Post a Comment