Thursday 14 August 2014

Arcachon ( sorry ! )

Hi 5.14 Fitness, 

To start off I am going to apologise for my lack of posts as promised. I was travelling all day and only to reach my hotel to find out that It had no wifi, not my fault but I apologise anyway. So today I travelled all along another beautiful French motorway, to the bustling town of arcachon. It is well and truly packed to the rafters here, full of French people ( obviously ) and other Europeans  - except the English! 
Moving on to fitness I did manage to complete a small ab workout earlier today as well as many long walks carrying heavy bags. So I did burn a fair few calories but I did not put on any size. I have to say after a few rest days, I am struggling with my ab workouts this mornings was killer! It is likely that I will be able to go for a run tomorrow; for the first time in ages thanks to a football injury! But I promise I will concentrate all my efforts on this blog and to my health once I reach the villa, it will be the start of what I shall now name : 'Intensity Week!' One positive to take out of the trip so far is that I have managed to avoid the cake shops and to keep eating pretty cleanly I will go into further details later.

Remember to +1 everything, to comment, eat clean and to work hard- peace ! 

Jason 

0 comments:

Post a Comment