Sunday 10 August 2014

Holidays

Hey 5.14 Fitness,


Just though I would give you a heads up; I am going on holiday tomorrow so not sure whether I will be able to post anything or not. But I will lets you know now, just because I am only holiday does not mean that I will not be working out; a commitment is a commitment and we have to stick to them. So I will continue to exercise when I can and I shall also keep my diet in moderation. Yes it nice to have some time off but, the more you slob out the harder it will be to hit the gym once your fun is over and all your hard work will have led to nothing. I am not saying not to enjoy life and have fun, as long as it is kept in moderation! Stick to your commitments!
DESIRE, DETERMINIATION AND DEDICATION!
I will post when I can and I will also workout when I can so stay focused, follow the blog write some comments and train hard, peace!


Jason

0 comments:

Post a Comment