Friday 12 September 2014

Quick Update: Where I Am At

Welcome to 5.14 Fitness,


 
This post is just going to be a general round up of information with bits of health details added as well- just to show that I am pulling my weight!
 
First month as a blogger:
 
First things first, I have to say a big thank you to all of you for reading and following the blog, over 500 views in the first month, I had no idea things would take off so quickly. I am so grateful to all those who have been plus oned my post and followed me this has really helped promote the blog, please continue to do so, really love the support.
 
Posting plans:
 
So as some of you will know, I am away this weekend; I am kayaking 26 miles in just under two days in order to raise money for charity. Therefore, I doubt I will be able to post much this weekend, however from then on after I will post more regularly, focusing more attention on my goals and progress. In addition to this, I will add more pages, topics include:
  1. Health
  2. Key words
  3. Diets
  4. Foods
  5. Workouts
  6. Exercises
  7. Topical knowledge
I will try to add a page at least once every other day.
 
Pictures and personal details:
 
Okay, I admit I promised these a long time ago but I am having technical problems with the pictures and I want to do a page on this all at the same time. I will do my best to upload these as soon as
possible.
 
General Abdominal workout update:
 
1 set (it is just a one set workout- no breaks):
  • 15 reps = Novice
  • 25 reps = Beginner
  • 35 reps = Intermediate
  • 50 reps = Professional
  • 75 reps = Body builder
 
same number of reps for each activity
 
  • Sit-ups
  • Side Sit-ups left
  • Side sit-ups right
  • Bicycle crunches (both legs to a rep)
  • Russian Twists (both sides to a rep)
  • Jackknife
  • leg raises (six inches from floor, endurance)
Jacknife times:
  • 20 secs = Novice
  • 30 secs = Beginner
  • 50 secs = Intermediate
  • 1 min = Professional
  • 2 mins = Body builder




 Thanks for reading please visit again; all the usual stuff; more posts coming soon- peace !

Jason
 
 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment