Sunday 7 September 2014

Enjoying Fitness

Welcome to 5.14 Fitness,








I am posting today on why we should be enjoying sport and exercise. I am a firm believer that everyone has their own sport which they will find interesting and want to play, even if they have not found it yet.






People who think they do not like sport listen in! You have to enjoy exercising, it releases endorphins into your body, which make you feel good.  All you are doing is telling yourself you do not like it as you are too afraid to try it, as you fear you will not be good it.
This is either because you are:
  • Too self conscious ( you think people with laugh at you )
  • Over weight (you think you will not succeed because of your size)
  •  Too lazy (you cannot be bothered to stick at something or to commit)
Well, you cannot be good at everything first time, you need to understand that you have to stick with things and practise to get good at sport- just like any other thing in life! You need to preserver and not give up, in addition do not be scared of doing something outside your comfort-zone. It is okay to fail, as long as you learn, improve and keep going and that is what a commitment is (well in my eyes anyway)!




Okay, quick story:
I used to be absolutely shit at football, but to cut a long story short I kept at and practised as much as I could. As I knew exercising would do me good and all my fiends were in a similar situation but we still loved to play anyway. Well, now I am playing, for quite a lowly team admittedly, at county level.


The moral of the story; do things you like, there is no point in doing something if you do not enjoy it. However, in saying that, do not give up something before you have seen it out and remember that to get good always takes practise ( but there are ways to enhance performance check out other posts to see how). Do not be scared of what other people think, you exercise to help yourself not others!


You should enjoy what you do and encourage others to do the same, this forms a positive mind set and helps create a positive image of exercise. Keep this mentality!


Thanks for reading, I will try to post as often as I can, please check out the blog again soon; if you have any ideas/comments/questions feel free to contact me all your opinions are valid and are respected greatly; remember to plus one everything, share the blog with friends, follow, eat clean and work hard- peace!






Jason



0 comments:

Post a Comment