Monday 13 October 2014

1000 Page Views & New Routine

Welcome to 5.14 Fitness,




I want to start this post with a big thank you to all those who have been reading and viewing my blog, with your help I have now reached 1000 page views in well under 3 months. In addition to this I currently have: 20 followers (although many more would be warmly welcomed), almost 400 views in the US and 350 in the UK, as well as over 22,000 views on my Google plus profile. WOW!
I know a lot of people may think: Its just 1000 views what's the big deal ? Well I am fully aware this may not seem like a lot, but for someone who has never done anything like this before, and lets be honest has been fairly in consistent with posts and content, I see this a great achievement and I would like to thank you all.


Moving on to my new plan and routine. I hold my hands up in the air, I have not worked abs in ages and I plan to start exercising my core every night. I am going to have to if I want to see any abs at all, as I am planning to eat LOADS. If I eat loads I provide more energy for my body and more fuel for my muscles to use to grow. The down side is; I am going to have to exercise much more regularly in order to use the excess calories to make sure they do not turn into fat. Moreover, I am now prioritising size and performance over everything, as I need to be stronger for all the sports that I am doing. Therefore legs will become a much more featured routine as well a s greater focus on arms.


Expect more workout posts over the next few days, thanks for reading please continue to follow- over to start- comment, share, eat clean and work hard- thank you all and peace!


Jason

0 comments:

Post a Comment