Sunday 25 January 2015

My workout plan updated

Welcome to 5.14 fitness,

Time for a quick update on the workout I am doing at the moment. As I have written about before, I started doing the 30 day fitness workout plan that is on bodybuilding.com ( It is not for body builders) and I changed it a bit to suit my needs. If you do not know about the 30 day workout, then please check back on previous posts I have wrote about it. The workout pretty much consists of a 15 minute abs workout followed by some lifting which trains certain parts of the body.

What I do now is quite different from what I started out doing. This is mainly because I do not have the equipment or I want to train other parts of the body more than others. For example, a lot of shoulder workouts used to be in place, whereas now they are not in the plan: due to shoulders not being a priority for me. I now do not  have a lot of variety in my workout- I tend to do the same thing every day. 

I do the same 15-20 minute abs workout then I did before, which I am finding is maybe too easy and I may change it soon. Afterwards, I do 6 different exercises , they are usually the same everyday.
They are: 

Straight arm dumbbell pullover
3 sets, 12 reps, 45 second rest

Concentration curls
3 sets, 12 reps, 60 second rest

Squats
3 sets, 15 reps, 45 second rest 


Dumbbell bench press:
3 sets, 20 reps , 60 second rest

Hammer curls
3 sets, 12 reps, 60 second rest

Squats
3 sets, 15 reps, 45 second rest 

So, I do that along with the 20 minute abs workout, and it mainly focuses on the arms, abs and chest. I spend about 45 minutes a day doing it all, with cardio on some days also ( I tend to do cardio on an exercise bike ).


Thank for reading, please subscribe and like (we will like and subscribe back) . Thanks again and peace! 


1 comment:

  1. I suggest any kind of content material. It certainly is fantastic to sort out you'll clarify within phrases through center and also display quality by using this useful content material is very merely acknowledged. Central Nervous System

    ReplyDelete